Celebrate this Christmas in Europe with Albatross!
Imagine… spending Christmas in a first class hotel in snow drenched Grindelwald or in a stunning castle in the Italian Dolomites. Savour mulled wine and ginger biscuits in candlelit Christmas markets, visit fairy-tale castles and monasteries, take a snow bound carriage ride or maybe a steam train ride through forested valleys.
Each Albatross Christmas tour usually start with in depth visits to the more major cities but then, as Christmas approaches, they escape to the forest covered mountains, medieval castles and nostalgic, selected first class hotels for 3, 4, 5 and even 7 nights to capture that essential European winter magic.
Experience the Albatross Difference
- Unique touring itineraries designed for you – the Australian and New Zealand traveller
- These are festive Christmas tours. We always take particular care to include special events and activities in each itinerary that will bring alive the nostalgia and joy of the Festive Season
- Small group sizes with a maximum of only 40 people so you will enjoy a more personal touring experience
- Leisurely 3, 4, 5 or even 7 nights in one location over Christmas. Virtually NO one night stops – our tours are to be enjoyed not endured
- Stay in charming character hotels in superb locations – selected for their style and ambience to complement the festive season
- Genuinely inclusive tours with NO additional ‘on tour’ costs – even your ‘end of tour’ tips are included
- So many wonderful dining experiences included, often in delightful local restaurants
- Book with confidence with Global Journeys our No 1. Travel Agency Worldwide.